Organic açaí berry oil is a stunning green lipid that helps maintain optimal skin balance with its impressive antioxidant content and emollient properties. This oil can effectively restore skin elasticity, minimise the appearance of wrinkles and scarring, protect from oxidative stress, visibly even skin tone, mitigate visible signs of inflammatory conditions like acne, and effectively soothe dry, cracked skin.
Açaí is packed with fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, anthocyanins, and polyphenols. Recently, research has shown promise for acaí oil as an inhibitor of melanin biosynthesis (tyrosinase inhibitor). It’s shown effectiveness being used on the treatment of melasma and age spots.1
- essential fatty acids (efas): linoleic (omega 6 + 3) and oleic (omega 9)
- minerals: magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, calcium, iron, zinc, and potassium
- vitamins: B, C, and E
- anthocyanins: cyanidin, delphinidin, malvidin, pelargonidin, and peonidin (açaí contains 10-30x more anthocyanins than red wine!)
- phenolics: catechin, ferulic acid, quercetin, resveratrol, and synergic + vanillic acids
 Teixeira, Raquel da Silva, Rocha, Paula Rafaela, Polonini, Hudson Caetano, Brandão, Marcos Antônio Fernandes, Chaves, Maria das Graças Afonso Miranda, & Raposo, Nádia Rezende Barbosa. (2012). Mushroom tyrosinase inhibitory activity and major fatty acid constituents of Amazonian native flora oils. Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 48(3), 399-404. https://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S1984-82502012000300006
Products with Acaí Oil
- A$52.00 – A$165.0050ml10ml
tone balancing treatment: restore + correct
Enhance luminosity overnight while working to boost skin integrity. Combat visible signs of photoaging, alleviate the appearance of redness, refine texture and deeply hydrate for a noticeably brighter, more even complexion.