Arginine is an amino acid. Applied topically, it has antioxidant properties, is an excellent hydration booster, and supports collagen production.
- protects from free radical damage.
- serves as a humectant and helps to synthesize components of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) such as ceramides, urea, and glycosaminoglycans.
- when arginine is metabolized into urea and ornithine by the enzyme arginase-1, l-proline is generated. l-proline is an amino acid that is a substrate for collagen synthesis.
In the body, arginine is a semi-essential amino acid that is a key component to building protein. It also releases nitric oxide in the blood, which may help certain circulatory conditions. Arginine also plays an important role in cell division, wound healing, immune function, and hormone regulation.
Products with Arginine
Balancing Hybrid Cleanser: calm + clarify
An indulgent daily ritual to perfectly prep the skin. Gently clarify, soothe redness and sensitivity, and delicately refine texture with this impurity dissolving balm and nourishing gel cleanser in one.
- A$50.00 – A$148.0050ml10ml
illuminating anti-stress treatment: brighten + mend
A soft, lightweight treatment to target the appearance of redness, dullness, and skin stress. Protect and soothe skin from the visible effects of free radical exposure, inflammatory response, or a compromised skin barrier. multiphasic actives restore vibrancy, lift tired skin, brighten the appearance of dark circles and enhance overall luminosity.
- A$58.00 – A$195.0050ml10ml
multi-corrective overnight facial: resurface + renew
An advanced resurfacing treatment to dynamically recondition skin’s appearance. An intelligent blend of direct acid, enzyme, and non-acid exfoliants soften visible blemishes, hyperpigmented spots, pores, and texture. Novel actives add supple volume, boost luminosity, and support a resilient microbiome for facial-like results overnight.